Hi Guys, Happy Movember! Today I wanted to share with you a movement that is near and dear to my heart. Movember is an annual event during the month of November where men grow mustaches to raise awareness of men’s health issues, especially illnesses such as prostate cancer and depression. The goal of Movember is to “change the face of men’s health.” Together we can do this!
We can all encouraging men to get involved, so that through this Movember movement we can increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths. Besides annual check-ups, the Movember Foundation encourages men to be aware of family history of cancer and to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I’m also sharing my family’s story next week to encourage men to get more involved in their own health.
How You Can Help!
Lennox partners with Movember every year to help spread the word and raise awareness about men’s health issues. And get this, for every share on the Lennox Facebook page and Twitter page during the month of November, Lennox will donate $2 to men’s health issues. On Instagram, for every like or comment, Lennox will donate $2 as well.
And it’s so simple for you to help just:
- Visit the Lennox Facebook Page and SHARE some of their content to raise awareness about this amazing cause. (Here’s the post I’ve been sharing)
- Visit the Lennox Instagram Page and like and comment on their Movember posts (Here’s a funny Instagram picture I’ve liked)
- Visit the Lennox Twitter Page and retweet the Movement content (Here’s the post I’ve been sharing from Twitter)
- Of course you can check out the Lennox Movember page and donate directly as well.
- Tell a guy you know! Encourage at least one guy in your life to visit the doctor or get more exercise. Maybe share with him this fact
Now check out this intro video
And this amazing testimonial